Gigi Gigi

Let me get this strait... You come onto my video and tell me to "learn how to write" and you think THIS is passable writing? The animation is pretty good, I'll give you that, but it looks and sounds like some of those crappy shows I used to watch on Cartoon Network that lasted two episodes. Normally I'd give you more stars for effort (as I believe in encouraging fellow animators) but if we're going by your standards of judging solely on "awful dialogue" and "lame concepts," then you get yourself half a star. Show me something decent you've made, and I'll actually care about what you have to say.

Budj responds:

It's spelt "straight". It's highly recommended that you learn to spell before you learn to write lol.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Fantastic!

I thought this was really well done. A much darker, more mood-oriented song in comparison to the comedic "Rawest Forest" song, which I really enjoyed. The music was very dynamic and well orchestrated. The animation was also very well done. I might just reference this somewhere in SUPER MARIO GUY.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10

Great parody

I think this might have been my favorite episode of them all. The way they satirized those VH1 shows was very clever. The best part is when Hal explains he would love to sell out but can't due to copyright issues with Nintendo... I feel his pain.

DBZ Kai Mario style DBZ Kai Mario style

Ray Charles?

I laughed so hard at the use of "Georgia on my Mind" for the intro music... such weird juxtaposition with a DragonBall Z parody.

Rest of the video was good too.

captaindrbob responds:

lol I know i did it to confuse people, Most of them are like WTF, But thanks man im Trying to redo the forest scene to your expectation. I did it before and now I think i can do it better.

The four marios The four marios

This gives me an idea...

First of all, very funny visualization of a very funny cutaway.

In Season 3, we should totally use this animation for something similar to the Four Peters / Marios. Better start brainstorming.

captaindrbob responds:

Thanks man I can't wait. Yeah Im going to try and finish forest scene tom. if I have the time (Im sure I do) thanks buddy

Mario's Invincible Song Mario's Invincible Song

Great Visualization of the song

Hey man, this is cool. I like the way he runs over Toad after finding out the princess is in another castle.

The audio is from a show called Super Mario Guy RPG on YouTube (basically it's a Family Guy parody of Mario RPG, hense why Mario sounds like Peter Griffin... or Adam Sandler; they are quite similar).

captaindrbob responds:

Thanks man; yep this guy did all of the audio. watch his videos on youtube. Check your inbox man Add me as a friend