Gigi Gigi

Let me get this strait... You come onto my video and tell me to "learn how to write" and you think THIS is passable writing? The animation is pretty good, I'll give you that, but it looks and sounds like some of those crappy shows I used to watch on Cartoon Network that lasted two episodes. Normally I'd give you more stars for effort (as I believe in encouraging fellow animators) but if we're going by your standards of judging solely on "awful dialogue" and "lame concepts," then you get yourself half a star. Show me something decent you've made, and I'll actually care about what you have to say.

Budj responds:

It's spelt "straight". It's highly recommended that you learn to spell before you learn to write lol.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Fantastic!

I thought this was really well done. A much darker, more mood-oriented song in comparison to the comedic "Rawest Forest" song, which I really enjoyed. The music was very dynamic and well orchestrated. The animation was also very well done. I might just reference this somewhere in SUPER MARIO GUY.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10

Great parody

I think this might have been my favorite episode of them all. The way they satirized those VH1 shows was very clever. The best part is when Hal explains he would love to sell out but can't due to copyright issues with Nintendo... I feel his pain.